, pub-8605095673859667, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 >

Monday, February 18, 2019

Camping in states other than the one you live in.

In the near future I will be adding a page on RV laws in other states, I will start with the west since that is where I live. On the page will be requirements by state for driver license classes and needed endorsements and what widths and lengths of motor homes and trailers that are allowed and also if you can pull 2 trailers or not. Why am I going to do this page, because I have decided to pull a trailer with our UTV on it behind our fifth wheel and had planned on upgrading to a larger fifth wheel later and have found out I would be to close to the legal limit in to many states to do so, and as I do not like most toy haulers I have to have a trailer for the UTV . Besides even toy haulers can end up being to long for some states especially if it is over 40'.

No comments:

Post a Comment, pub-8605095673859667, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0, pub-8605095673859667, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0