Saturday, March 27, 2021

Two new projects combined into one and done.

 Today I installed the Mopeka LP tank gauge sensors to check the level of my propane tanks and combined that with trying to stop access to the area around my tanks for wasps that have shown interest.

I used metal window screening and hardware cloth both that would have been thrown away otherwise.


Then I used a top from a old dell computer to make a base to help keep mud off the Mopeka sensors.



Next I installed labeled the tank and installed the feet and sensors.



And finally I installed the app on my phone for the sensors this will be for when I add extra tanks and one for the BBQ at home. I also installed the monitor inside so I could check them without my phone.






No comments:

Post a Comment